Here are some tulips I painted over the weekend. This is from the same book in my previous post. There was a drawing for it, but no instructions – just a note on some colors used and that masking fluid was used for the white areas. I reduced the drawing from A3 to A4, took out some leaves in the left part of the drawing, didn’t use any masking fluid, and gave it a bash. I was quite happy with it until I started the background. I can’t for the life of me work out what went wrong, but I couldn’t get the background to work. I found that really disappointing as the previous two paintings I made the week before came out fine. I will most likely try this again, and do something different with the background.